Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and 2011 goals




First off I want to say Happy New Year to everyone and I wish you all the best and everyone has a great successful 2011. Let me get the results out of the way. I posted above my Dec results with my highest Roi in a month to date. Next we have our 2010 MTT results which look really good but a super small sample. I hope to add a lot more MTT's to my resume next year. Next we have our SNG results which I must say is looking pretty nice. Last we have our year all game results which if it wasn't for Nick,Bodeye,Nate it would have been negative results rather than positive. These guys along with all the fellow group members helped keep me on the right track through hard times and crazy ups and downs.

Let me tell you I have learned so much about the game this year. Playing as a full time or part time job is not for the weak minded. This game is super stressful at times and if want to be a shark you have to work harder then everyone else and be able to handle some crazy emotional roller coasters. My 2011 poker goals is to play twice as many games as in 2010 and move to the 12's and 24's before the end of the year. Maby sqeeze in a $1500 WSOP event win:) We will see.. I hope the government doesn't stop US players from playing on FT that would suck balls.

Besides poker I look forward to finally paying off my debt and car next year. I want to complete some home improvement projects and get my daughter fully potty trained and ready for pre school. She is getting so big and time is flying so fast I can't believe it. I want to spend a lot more time with family next year as life moves fast and sometimes we are so busy and hectic that we need to put on the breaks sometimes.

Well that is all I have for 2010. I am going to party hard tonight with Andrea and bring in the new year with a bang. This is bayarea-all-in signing off for 2010. Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment