Thursday, March 17, 2011

been a while/new game to crush

So it's been a while since my last blog. I hope to update it on a monthly basis or more from now on. Fist off I want to say I am now 27 years old. my B-day was yesterday and I had a little to much fun at the rail and paid for it all day today. I gave myself a nice late b-day present of taking down my first 4$ Rush on demand tourney for $251 and man I must say these things are a fucking gold mine. People play so bad and they are so soft. That being said I have decided to switch full time from the 90 mans to these. I won't be able to put as much volume but my profit per game will be much higher. We will see what happens if all goes well we will be moving up to the $12 ones next month.

I also just got my new tattoo of a hammerhead shark on my for arm it represents what you have to be in life always be the shark eating the fish not the other way around.
I also am taking a stab at school again because I hate my fucking job and cant wait to get laid off honestly. I am hoping I haven't smoked away all my brain cells but if all goes well I want to become a electrician. I will play poker for part time money just not sure with how things are these days I can't put all my eggs in one basket with poker. I have a family to take care of and times are hard especially with 2012 coming up who knows what is going to happen.

Well it's time to get some sleep. I have to wake up early for my Reno trip this weekend. Hopefully I will have titties in my face and win a live tourney out there. If your interested in learning how to crush the rush come to bignate. Anyways GL at the tables and I will post my results for the month at the end. Peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment